home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mod Mix Monday #63

A Perfect Mix
This is just perfection to me.
White walls, venetian mirror, antique furniture turned sink console, modern vessel sink with 
traditional chrome faucet, chrome sconces and bright accessories.
It's fun, serious and pretty too.

So sorry this is up late...
I had no time this past weekend and a serious water leak in the bathroom and then 
had to work all day and evening on Monday.
So am just now getting it up.
Plumber stopped the leak... thank goodness.

My favorites from last week's Mod Mix Monday.
Kim of Reposhture painted this dresser with cherry blossoms.
It's unusually pretty.
Karin of Art Is Beauty showed off her redone kitchen.
Love those turquoise cabinets!
Jody and Stan of Rooted in Thyme made lovely vignettes in the garden
with white furniture, twinkle lights and candles. 
It's dreamy.
Kathy at Life on Lakeshore Drive painted this table with Annie Sloan 
Chalk paint and added some gilding wax to create this very royal looking table.
Lynda of Something Created Everyday created this lamp out of wooden rulers.
Isn't it cool?

Let's link up this week, shall we?
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your post, for sure.

If you link up..I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.


12 comments:

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you for hosting, Nita :) Lovely features! Have a great week! Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Amy Chalmers said...

Hi Nita, I hope to link up a project this week! Love the first image...I got an old vanity in the shop and it would make a very nice sink console I was thinking, and then I saw your photo! Voila~its awesome!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
Thanks so much for hosting each week!

Hugs,
Debbie

ANNE said...

Have a great week Nita!!

Angie at Postcards from the Ridge said...

I love that vanity in the top picture. The venetian mirror is gorgeous! And your features are great, as usual. Have a great week! ~ Angie

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Nita! Hope you've had a lovely summer. Glad to be linking up with you!

Scribbler said...

Hope your water leaky problem is under control! I always worry about my single friends, especially, when something doesn't go on schedule.

Also, I hope the fires are no longer threatening your area.

Nice features this week, and thanks for hosting.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a grand rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

Hi Nita: Such a nice variety of lovely features this week--those turquoise cabinets are amazing! Thank you so much for hosting today.

Maureen said...

My first visit here! Thank you for the link party; can't wait to read more both here and at your party-goers places!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my table!!!! I am so thrilled. I have been so busy with school starting back I missed my own feature. You made my day!! Thank you so much, sweet friend. HUGS

Jamielvap said...

Flower pots can be purchased at the gardening store. Fields of glowing golden straw where straw houses are built; the hot, dry taste of the air on my tongue, tingling with electricity.I am carried aloft by the truth of understanding, all of this has been before. This is a no sales load fund and there is no 12b1 fee. antioxidant qualityPotential However, I also know there is no reward without risk so I decided to give this a go, and to share my experience for the benefit of others.We were also informed that GNI was "going private".